Why think about selling now? Because market reports from the Austin Board of Realtors reported that June 2015 sales prices were 2.7% higher from June 2014. That means that you need to start planning to get your house on the market and realize your gains! Get started early by prepping your home and reaching out to your agent.
Call me for a free market analysis of your Austin property.
In the meantime, you can start to prepare your house by following these steps:
- If you have remodeled, please search any open/expired permits on the City of Austin website. Clear them if you have them.
- Begin packing and organizing
- Set up a meeting with your JB Goodwin REALTOR® to talk about marketing the property.
Interested in some further reading? Checked out the following resources on selling Austin homes.
- 10 Tips For Selling Your Austin, TX Home
- Costly Home Selling Mistakes (and How to Avoid Them)
- The JB Goodwin REALTORS® Home Seller's Guide