Want to join an award-winning team?Work with us
Austin and San Antonio Home Buyer's Guide
Helping With Your Home Search in Greater Austin Since 1972
We know that navigating the Central Texas real estate market isn't easy. Searching through long lists of Austin or San Antonio homes for sale quickly reveals a large supply of homes at a variety of price points, floor plans, and amenities. Don't let that abundance fool you. With an even greater demand, you need to have your ducks in a row and be ready to pounce on the right home before someone else beats you to it.
That's why the assistance of an experienced and organized realtor from a brokerage with plenty of resource is worth its weight in gold. At JB Goodwin REALTORS®, we have inside knowledge on a variety of homes that have either just been listed or are about to hit the market. Many of these are brand new homes, due to our relationship with some of the best home builders in the Austin area, so if you're looking for a newly built home then you need to contact us.
Our full-service agents can also point you in the right direction when it comes to financing and provide you with everything you need to know about all the neighborhoods and schools in Austin and San Antonio. In fact, our community profile pages are the most informative of any real estate website in the Greater Austin area, with information about the exact housing styles in every neighborhood, as well as the natural amenities in the area, what types of businesses are nearby, and every current listing on the market. To get a better idea of what types of information we provide you with, visit the Communities sections for Austin and San Antonio.
Working with JB Goodwin Full Service Agents
What we provide:
- Access to leasing information on homes, duplexes and apartments.
- Access to all resale home information through the Austin Multiple Listing Service. No matter who the home is listed with, we can show it to you.
- Access to all new homes through the Greater Austin Area Builders and Developers. All Austin Builders allow realtors to sell their homes.
- Information about financing alternatives for you.
- Information about selecting a closing company.
- Home warranty information to protect your investment
- Information about schools, taxes, utilities and other areas of preference.
- We help you determine real estate values.
- Information about state and local laws pertaining to real estate.
Explore JB Goodwin's Exclusive Home Buyers' Tools
Search MLS® Listings: Use our search page to browse homes for sale in Austin, San Antonio, Central Texas, and Highland Lakes. You can also view sold listings.
Connect With The Pros at JB Goodwin: Contact JB Goodwin REALTORS® when you need to know more about homes in Greater Austin and San Antonio, and when you're ready to take the next step towards buying a home!
Sign up for our Custom Home Finder and let your ideal home come to you instead. You'll receive email alerts when homes that meet your specific search parameters. Members can also save listing and searches for future visits to the site.
Buy Your Home with a REALTOR®: Read our buyer's guarantee and find out why working with a REALTOR® takes the guesswork out of buying a home.
Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
- Glossary of Real Estate Terms: Not familiar with real estate terminology? Here's your guide to real estate terms
- Mortgage Loan Checklist: Expedite the mortgage loan process with this handy checklist
- Municipal Utility Districts: What you need to know about municipal utility districts
- Homeowners Insurance: Learn about homeowners insurance & the benefits of warranty coverage.
Out-of-Country Purchases: We can help you buy property here, even if you're in another country.
More Info to Help Austin and San Antonio Buyers
Get personalized advice from a JB Goodwin Agent
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified agents will be in contact to help with your home search
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.