Estimated annual premium rates above are based on:
- 1% deductibles for both Wind/Hail and Other Peril (1% of Coverage amount)
- HO-3 coverage form with Replacement Cost coverage for structure and contents
- $300k personal liability limit; (no aggressive pets)
- Assumes primary residence use; no multiple-policy discounts; single-family home
- 100% Brick Veneer exterior; composite shingle roof; Ranch-style; concrete slab
- Home within 1k feet of fire hydrant; 2 miles of fire station; PPC 3
- No fireplace, trampoline, pool, in-home business use, or central alarm system
Note that these estimated annual rates above do not include the endorsement of Foundation Coverage. To add such coverage at 15% of the home's replacement cost, multiply the above rates by 1.25 for an estimated total premium.
Benefits of Home Warranty Coverage
To the Seller:
- Home may sell faster and at a higher price.
- Optional coverage during the listing period.
- Protection from after-sale legal disputes.
- Increases marketability of home.
To the Buyer:
- Warranty coverage on major systems and built-in appliances.
- Protects your cash flow.
- Puts a complete network of qualified service technicians at your fingertips.
- Low deductible.