Want to join an award-winning team?Work with us
100% Buyer Satisfaction Guarantee
Your home will likely be the greatest financial investment you'll ever make. With the help of a trained real estate agent, it can also be your wisest. Give yourself every opportunity to come out on top by working with a professional.
What We Do For Buyers:
- Listen to what YOU want. Communicate with YOU on a regular basis.
- Provide information on leasing, resale and new home builders.
- Be a buyer's agent if YOU wish.
- Explain the advantages of owning versus renting.
- Advise YOU on financing alternatives and qualifying for a loan.
- Help YOU in selecting your home and provide you with information on comparable real estate values.
- Write the standard purchase agreement for YOU.
- Keep YOU informed about legal requirements commonly associated with residential real estate.
- Provide a list of licensed property and termite inspectors.
- Explain the repair process on resale homes or the builder walk-through inspection on new homes.
- Help in selecting a closing company.
- Provide information about home warranty programs to protect your investment.
- Review your closing documents and settlement costs.
Get All the Listings
New homes for sale hit the real estate market daily. Your representative will be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they're made public. Often, buyers can put in offers with little or no competition and walk away with an impressive deal on the property of their choice. Your agent will save you valuable time by making sure you only see properties that meet your needs and investment preferences.
As you compare the best deals, your agent will provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, zoning issues, utilities, and nearby plans for development.
Professionals on Your Side
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process. Your agent will represent you and get you the best deal possible. Expect them to attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-upon repair work is carried out, and to handle the paperwork related to the sale. An agent can also help set up the financing for your investment, and work directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package.
Get the Best Deal
Working with a dedicated agent on your next home purchase will save you time and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also make you more wealthy when it's time to sell.
Contact us anytime to learn more about the local home buying process.
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified agents will be in contact to help you get started on your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.