Browse Lakewood Houses For Sale
Lakewood, Austin TX Real Estate
Surrounded by multiple parks and beautiful mature green space, Lakewood is notably one of Northwest Austin’s most coveted neighborhoods.
Close to good schools, recreation amenities, and amazing community facilities, Lakewood offers an unparalleled Austin lifestyle. Lakewood homes for sale are often snatched up quickly, and once you visit this community you will see why.
The tree-lined Lakewood Drive winds through this picturesque community, highlighting the beautiful Austin Hill Country. Located right across from Bull Creek Park, it also connects directly to another Northwest Austin gem, Jester Estates.
Lakewood Homes for Sale
Developed in the late ‘70s, the majority of the Lakewood real estate has been reimagined from it's 1980s design. Amid the remodeled homes are a mix of brand new custom homes that bring a modern sophistication to the area.
Larger lots allow room for beautiful landscaping, garages, and leave plenty of space for families and pets to play. Driving through Lakewood, you can't help but enjoy how each property coordinates design elements, from mailboxes to utility panels.
To discover more about this beautiful Northwest Austin neighborhood, contact JB Goodwin REALTORSⓇ today. We'll match you and your family with a home that perfectly suits your each and every need.
The Lakewood Homeowners Association welcomes each set of newcomers to their neighborhood with amazing kindness and warmth. They are are the heart of the Lakewood community, taking great pride in showcasing Lakewood Life to the rest of Austin.
Lakewood life offers a chance to find balance in the days of busy Austinites. Nestled amid the beauty of Austin Hills, the tree-lined sidewalks lend to breezy evening strolls under the setting Texan sun. Running and cycling trails connect all the way through to Jester Estates and beyond, giving explorers new territory to navigate.
Amenities within Lakewood include the Lakewood Pool, Lakewood Clubhouse, and Lakewood Park:
- Lakewood Pool is open to residents of Lakewood. Located at the Lakewood Clubhouse, this beautiful large outdoor pool lets residents swim or just soak up some rays relaxing by the poolside.
- Operated by the Lakewood Homeowners Association, the Lakewood Clubhouse also offers three full-sized tennis courts, two basketball courts, and a games courtyard. The grounds are immaculately kept, making it a place that you can truly just enjoy.
- Adjacent to the Lakewood clubhouse is Lakewood Park. Grassy areas, sand, and mature trees provide a restful place to enjoy the outdoors. The park offers swings and a great playground for kids to enjoy.
Lakewood’s proximity to Lake Travis means that you can fish, swim, picnic, and even zipline just minutes from your door. From Lake Travis, you can continue through to explore the rest of the Highland Lakes all the way to Marble Falls, or explore the Pedernales River.
Lakewood Drive is accessible directly off of the North Capital of Texas Highway, or Highway 360 via RM 2222 and Loop 360. Lakewood drive also connects to neighboring community Jester Estates.
As you drive down Lakewood drive, be sure to take a tour of Winecup Hollow, Paintbrush Hollow, or just up over to Big Cat Hollow. Lakewood real estate has many points of interest along the way.
Lakewood's location also offers an easy commute to Lake Travis along RM 2222. Lake Travis is well-known for its outdoor recreation. Lakewood residents are no more than 20 minutes away from fishing, boating, swimming, scuba diving, picnicking, camping, or even zip lining.
Lakewood is also just 21 miles away from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport via Loop 360, making that weekend getaway that much closer, or giving business travelers less commute time to their destination.
Lakewood Homes for Sale - What You Need to Know
- Located in Northwest Austin in the 78750 zipcode
- Accessible via North Capital of Texas Highway via Loop 360
- Beautiful, established, single-family home community
- Lakewood Homeowners Association operates Lakewood Clubhouse, Lakewood Pool, Lakewood Park
- Great area for families
- Great area for professional couples
- Great area for seniors
- Good area for empty-nesters
- Good area for investment or income property
- Vehicle or carpool is recommended
Continue Your Austin Real Estate Search
Continue exploring homes and real estate in communities near Lakewood or connect with a JBGoodwin agent for help with your search. You can also call us at (512) 502-7804 or toll free at (800) 531-5207 for all your Austin real estate needs.