JBGoodwin New Agent Incentive Packet
When selecting a Broker, compare what JBGoodwin REALTORS® provides to HELP YOU be successful in the real estate business.
When you team up with a broker you are going into business together. Selecting a broker is more than just considering a commission split. You need to determine what the broker pays for on your behalf and the systems they have to help you succeed.
How good can you be? Some agents will never know because they are not in the best place to learn. John Greenleaf Whittier wrote, "For all the sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'"
Education is critical in helping you achieve your personal and financial goals. Don’t sell yourself and your education short.
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest" -Benjamin Frankin
There are many things for you to consider:
- Company Name Recognition
- Manager to Agent Ratio
- Office Support
- Legal Support
- Relocation Leads
- Internet Leads
- Internet Visitor Traffic per Day
- Agent Personal Website
- Automated Mailing and Social Media Advertising
- Color Flyers for Your Listing
- Digital Listing Presentations for Sellers and Landlords
- Digital Buyer Presentations
- Signs and Lock Boxes
- Office Computers, Color Copiers & Scanners
- Computer Programs and Tools
- Closing Services
- Mortgage Loan Services
- Industry-Leading CRM
JBGoodwin REALTORS® provides the following to Help You:
- Square One two week initial training program
- 10 week Coaching and Mentoring program with Performance Coach Jason Edwards
- Weekly Next Level Training
- Mastery Salesmanship Training with Jason Edwards
- Leasing training with individual Leasing Managers to expand your business to Full Service.
- Hands on coaching, follow up, and personal mentoring help is available
- Relocation training: “How to work with relocating buyers” and “How to obtain & sell corporate listings.” We also offer the Certified Transferee Specialist Certification at no additional cost.
- Computer training with a JBGoodwin computer instructor on the Multiple Listing Service functions, and specially designed JBGoodwin software. You receive free copies of all software.
- Staff IT professional available to help with your hardware needs.
- Free wifi in all the offices for you, customers and clients.
- Wireless TV in each conference room for you to use with client presentations.
- JBGoodwin Business Operating Systme (BOS), Docusign for paperless transactions
- We will reimburse you for one National Association of REALTORS® course per year.
- GRI - Graduate REALTOR® Institute
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- Marketing training
- Social media strategies
Company Name Recognition
- JBGoodwin REALTORS® has been the leading name in Austin and San Antonio real estate since 1972.
- JBGoodwin REALTORS® is a member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World. This is the largest and oldest referral network in the world. We are Local and we are Global.
- We are a primary approved broker for large national companies in Central Texas.
- We are members of the Employee Relocation Council.
- We provide:
- A Corporate Services Department for area transferee referrals
- Relocation packets for you to use with out of town customers.
- The ability for you to send referrals anywhere in the world and you get paid.
Internet – over 500 visitors per day!
- The JB Goodwin REALTORS® home page at JBGoodwin.com is visited by hundreds of people per day looking at property. At no charge to the Associate, all JB Goodwin REALTORS® listings for sale or lease are placed on over 50 websites. These include Zillow, Realtor.com, Google, Yahoo, and many other
- We have a JBGoodwin.com email domain available for Associates t use for their email address through our ISP.
- We have designed a JB Goodwin Associate personal profile page at no charge. Individual Associate web pages automatically generate updates on personal sales and leasing inventory, listings sold and buyer assisted sales.
- There is no charge to link personal home pages to our home page.
- Go to JBGoodwin.com and see what's new today on our site.
- We provide agents with a personal website.
- Extensive social media advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube
- Company-paid mailing program:
- The company will pay all the postage for follow up mail to clients or customers you are directly working with
- The company will pay the postage for up to 300 initial new agent announcements. We have sample letters you can use
- The Company advertises intermittently on cable television networks.
Promotional Materials and Marketing
JB Goodwin is partnered with Quantum Digital to offer our Agent Partners an automated web to print mail marketing service with professionally designed templates. Agent Partners will receive marketing credits for open houses, new listings, and sold properties.
Credit System: Open Houses - $30 for 1 | $60 for 2 | $160 for 3 | $190 for 4 | $220 for 5 | Sales and listings - $30 for each | Google Review - $30 for 1.
- Professionally designed post card templates
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World relocation flyers.
- Digital automated Neighborhood News e-flyers
- Internet promotional flyers
- Feature Display Cards for a Seller’s home
- JB Goodwin letterhead stationery and thank you cards
- 100% Buyer & Seller Satisfaction Guarantees
- 24-Hour Cancellation Guarantee flyers
- JB Goodwin Presentation Folders
- Company Logo Apparel
Signs & Lockboxes
- The Company pays for:
- For Sale signs
- For Lease signs
- Directional signs
- Marketing rider signs
- Open House signs
- You pay for your rider signs with your personal phone number.
- Agents may purchase For Sale signs with their personal phone number.
We have the following office equipment available for you at no cost:
- State-of-the-art color copiers
- State-of-the-art computers
- Digital scanners
- Online background checks for lease applicants
- Wireless TV's
- High speed wireless service is available in all offices
- Full Google Suite including G Mail, unlimited cloud storage, and acess to Google's full range of productivity and collaboration tools
- Maxi Works open platform that integrates every facet of your real estate business into one earily accessible tool, including your CRM, marketing, transaction management, and more
- Digital presentations:
- “How We Help You Get Your Home SOLD”
- “How We Help You BUY Your Home”
- “How We Help You LEASE Your Home”
- JBGoodwin REALTORS® Living CMA
- Employee Relocation Council broker market analysis program for corporate and third party listings.
- Digital Financing Options Worksheets for Buyers and Sellers
- Digital Financial Qualifying Worksheet
- Templates for JBG Flyers, Marketing Materials & Postcards
- Prospecting & Follow-up Letters
- Texas Real Estate Commission and Texas Association of REALTORS® ZIP Contract Forms
- Travis, Williamson, and Hays, and seven other counties including San Antonio Tax Search
- JBG Business plan for Associates
- Residential Leasing & Apartment Locating through ApartmentQuest.
- Premier Nationwide Lending. Loan officers are available in your JBG office.
- Austin and San Antonio Title for closing and title services. You can take your closings to a closing officer located right in your JBG office.
- Property Management referrals through April Realty.
- Commercial Sales & Leasing.
- Legal advice on transactions is available and paid for by the Company. We retain the law firm of Lione & Lee P.C. for consultation and representation.
- Locally owned and managed since 1972 by JBGoodwin.
- Each Office has a Sales Manager, a Sales & Leasing Manager, Loan Officer and Closing Escrow Officer to assist you with training and answering your questions.
- Each Office has an Office Manager who will process you into the office. They will show you how to sign up with the Texas Real Estate Commission and the local and national Board of REALTORS®. They will show you how to order business cards, rider signs, and teach you how to operate the office equipment. You will be scheduled for a detailed orientation with your Office Manager. Your Office Manager will make your transition as a new agent or a transferring experienced agent a smooth and easy process.