- 2 Beds
- 2.0 Baths
- 850 SqFt
- 0.15 Acres
Good Location , Just Steps To Town Lake Hike Bike... . Owner Will Pay Water For Both Units Up To $150/mo., Tenant Is Responsible For Waste Water And Other Utilities.
I was born in Taipei, Taiwan where I received a culinary degree. Soon after, I attained a degree in Business Management from Kinki University in Osaka, Japan in 1979, and promptly moved to the United States the following year. I have lived in Austin since 1980 and have seen this great state’s capital grow into the most beautiful, fun-loving, and friendliest places in the US.
In the time I have been in Austin I have had many successful businesses including: an Asian Market, three Chinese Restaurants, as well as a Salon. During this time, with the help of my husband, a retired engineer at IBM, I also raised two wonderful children who attended the public schools in Austin and have since received graduate degrees in Texas. I feel like my broad expertise as a business owner, a mother, and long-term resident gives me an advantage and I would love the opportunity to use my vast experience in Austin to help you with your future plans.
Austin has all the advantages of a big city, but is friendly like a small town. If you are new to Austin I know you will love it too. If you are already here – I know you feel the same way I do. This is home and it doesn’t get any better than this.
JB Goodwin REALTORS® has been in business in the Austin area since 1972. We work as a team to provide you with quality service. In fact, the JB Goodwin’s Mission Statement is simply to “Help People”. I feel the same way.
I’d like to be the person that HELPS YOU. I can help with Buying / Selling / Investment Property / Leasing your rental property / or finding you a home to rent.
• We are the #1 real estate brokerage site on the internet in Central Texas
• We are the #1 real estate brokerage advertiser in the Austin American Statesman
• We hold more open houses than any other real estate company
• Ask me about my marketing plan to “Help You Get Your Home Sold”
• Ask about a free no obligation loan qualification
• Be the first to know when a new property comes on the market
• Ask for a free relocation packet
• Ask me about “How We Help You Purchase Your HOME”
Tenant / Landlords
• Ask about free help with rentals
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• Austin Board of REALTORS®
• Austin Multiple Listing Service
• Leasing Specialist
• Former Taiwanese Association Chair; Current Member
• Former Vice President of PTA at the Austin Chinese School
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 22nd, 2017 at 7:00am CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.