No matter my job or role, I always strive to Help People, and I carry that mission of servant leadership throughout my life as my ultimate driver and motivator. I look forward to the opportunity to work with YOU, to understand and help you achieve your goals: home selling, home buying, real estate investing, and/or leasing, and have you entrust in me throughout the process.
- Former athlete. (swimmer)
- Formerly ranked 24th in the world in 1500 LCM Freestyle.
- I am a straight shooter, hard-working, detail-oriented, trustworthy, reliable, responsive, and would feel privileged to be your go-to Real Estate resource.
- I have been a student of real estate most of my life. I appreciate working with everyone; first-time home buyers, healthcare workers, athletes, our active duty / Veterans, as well as investors!
- Grew up in Dallas, TX
- Attended, swam at, and graduated from the University of Texas at Austin. Hook 'Em Horns!
- Lucky to be a first-time homebuyer in Austin, TX.
- I have an extensive background in healthcare, with most recently being the Director of Business Development at a behavioral health hospital and their outpatient clinics.
- Rescued our Anatolian Shepherd from Austin Pets Alive! Back in 2013, and she is the best addition to our family!
- I love to volunteer and am active in the community, so if you see me out and about, PLEASE SAY HI!
- My family and I recently closed on a property in the San Antonio area, therefore I can personally relate to the communities buyers and sellers.
- I can work with clients across Texas, as well as help facilitate moves to & from different states! Connecting YOU with a qualified real estate sales agent is extremely important & I would be happy to ensure you're in good hands!
I would be honored to be your REALTOR® and look forward to meeting you!
- Sold Listings
Want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!
work with us