THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY WEB SITE
MY SERVICES TO YOU:
Listening and being sensitive to client’s needs
Integrity, commitment and communication
Dedication, persistence and hard work
Preparing market analysis/e-mail for free info—Relocation Package
I launched a new career in real estate and obtained my Broker’s License in 1981. Prior to this and for many years, I worked as an Executive Administrator in the oil industry (Coastal States and Schlumberger), The State of Texas Commissioner’s Office, Governor’s Committee for Aging, etc. This experience gave me an insight for listening and communication skills. I joined the JBGoodwin Company and am very proud to be a part of the team. The JBGoodwin Company’s mission is to “help people, and my goal is to achieve this mission. I am an experienced and seasoned realtor for many years who is committed to serving my clients.
My family and I moved from Houston in 1972 and built our home on Lake Austin. We absolutely fell in love with Austin with its beautiful lakes, hills and deer roaming around. My family and I love water sports and boating, along with many guests who enjoy the lake. I would like to show you just how beautiful Austin is—just call me at the above number.
AFFILIATIONS AND EDUCATION:
• Attended The University of Houston, majored in Business
• Full time licensed Real Estate Broker
• Certified Transferee Specialist
• Member of Austin Board of REALTORS
• Member of Texas Association of REALTORS
• Member of National Association of REALTORS
• Member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
• Mandatory Continued Education
• Member of Austin Historical Association
- Sold Listings
Want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!