Want to join an award-winning team?Work with us
Be sure to watch walk-through video at https://vimeo.com/592041123! This modern farmhouse with downtown views was designed by sought after local builder Hatchworks. Located in trendy up and coming east Austin neighborhood located off the 12th street corridor. Only 1.5 miles to the downtown Capital, 1.7 miles to the UT football stadium and walking distance to coffee shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants along 11th Street and the East 6th Street district. This home has abundant natural light with open views. It feels like you are on a larger lot due to it's elevated corner location offering a sense of space. Entertaining is a must in this home with great flow between the kitchen, living room, and outdoor patio and plenty of parking available along Alamo Dr, so friends and family can come and go with ease. Boggy Creek Greenbelt is just 2 streets away for endless outdoor activity and enjoyment.
• 2434 sf, two story, built in 2014
• 3 bedrooms plus an office (or 4th bedroom), 2 lofts and 3.5 bathrooms.
• Open Kitchen has pass through window to covered patio, built-in Miele coffee system, center island for dining and abundant cabinets.
• Primary bathroom has double vanity, Carrara marble counters and dual shower head.
• Both secondary bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and walk-in closets, one with french doors to the patio.
• The office and upstairs bedroom both have custom lofts for more living space
• White Oak wood floors throughout home that are also re-finishable.
• 9 different audio zones with in-ceiling speakers
• Metal roof and steel pier & beam foundation.
• Low maintenance courtyard landscaping with drip irrigation.
***Be sure to watch walk-through video!***
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from October 23rd, 2021 at 11:00pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.