Statistics have remained remarkably level across the board, with apartment occupancy remaining above 90%.
Supply is up with 200 new properties added to the market, with demand remaining more or less level.
Here are a few of the key statistics to pay attention to:
- Total home leases increased by 4%
- Total property leases increased by 9%
- Total single-family home leases increased by 6%
- The median price per square foot for apartments, etc. dropped by 6 cents
- The median price per square foot for single-family homes remained steady
The main takeaway is that the leasing market throughout Austin remains extremely healthy, with steady growth seen in many different segments.
Posted by Mary Ann Castro on
Leave A Comment