Browse East Austin Condo Listings
About East Austin Condos For Sale
East Austin condos for sale are located just outside of the downtown core and offer buyers a less expensive living alternative just minutes from one of the best city centers in the country. You’ll have access to a vibrant music scene and fabulous restaurants, all while living in a quieter, lush area of Austin. You won’t find high-rise towers, instead, you’ll have the option of townhomes and condo complexes with no more than 3-stories. You will know your neighbors and your local baristas will remember your drink order before you say it.
Featured East Austin Condos
Whether you are looking for new construction or something that you can move right into, the East Austin condo market is a great investment into your future. From the developments in Mueller to the various modern condos closer to Ladybird Lake, you’ll have many options to choose from in your property search.
Mueller Town District Condos
Large development projects are rampant in the Mueller Town District. If you are looking for a new condo or townhome, then this area has a great selection. These large properties are perfect for families, couples, or singles looking to live close to the downtown area, with the benefit of a brand new home. Given the large amount of construction underway, you’ll be able to choose most of the features and fixtures of these properties. If you are in a rush and want to move in quickly, then fully finished properties are on the market and ready to be bought! The following will give you an idea of the types of condos and townhomes on the market in Mueller, with a list of features that are sure to impress:
The Landing At Mueller
- 3 Star Austin Energy Green Building Cert.
- Many plans & sizes to choose from
- 3 bedrooms & 3+ bathrooms
- 2 car detached garage (prewired for elec. Car)
- Ample outdoor space
- The latest in safety and energy features
Berkman Street Townhomes
- Two-story row homes
- 2392 square feet
- Open plan concept
- 3 bedrooms & 2+ bathrooms
- Outdoor living space & front porch
- Two-car garage
East Austin Central Condos
Moving closer to Ladybird Lake and the downtown area, a great example of townhomes built within the last few years can be found in The Orchard. These townhomes were completed in 2015 and offer home buyers an excellent housing option in a convenient location. With 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in 1,700 square feet of living space, you’ll have lots of room for your growing family. The following are some great features of this complex:
- Common BBQ Pit/Grill area
- Cluster Mailbox
- Assigned Parking – 1 stall
- Pet Amenities
- Private covered balcony
Another great condo option that is more of an apartment-style townhome is PSW's newest green designed Austin community. Located on E 7th street, these 48 townhome-style condos are an excellent investment for singles or couples looking for a convenient property minutes from downtown. You’ll be surrounded by great shopping and restaurants within a trendy upscale home. The following will give you an idea about what to expect from these condos, which are available late in 2017:
- 1-2 bedroom units
- Quality modern finishes
- All kitchen appliances included
- Elevated park-like courtyard above garage parking
- Common outdoor kitchen & fire pits
- Various floor plans available
Lifestyle In East Austin
East Austin has numerous parks and green spaces that add to the overall appeal of the area. Established homes on tree-lined streets tend to dominate this community. With this comes many parks and community gathering spots that are ideal for families. The following are just some of the parks in this area:
- Pan American Neighborhood Park – An urban park with athletic fields, basketball courts, picnic areas, playground, and a kids wading pool.
- Comal Pocket Park – A small park with a basketball court, playground, and field space.
- Rosewood Neighborhood Park – A large park with an outdoor pool, a playground, and shaded picnic areas.
- Boggy Creek Greenbelt – A creek side park with over 89 acres of open fields and shady spot that are suitable for picnics and walks.
E 7th Street is the place to find most of the entertainment, clubs, bars, shops and restaurants. There are also many apartment and condo complexes located on this street. With links directly into the downtown core for work or play, living around this part of East Austin will be nothing but convenient! There are grocery stores all along this strip of road with coffee shops and juice bars to get you going in the morning.
Also in East Austin, you’ll find many historical buildings. These are a fantastic way to spend an afternoon learning about what made America, and Texas, so great! There are also historic libraries, universities, and museums. The following are just a taste of what is in store for you when you live in East Austin:
- George Washington Carver Museum
- Carver Branch, Austin Public Library
- George Washington Carver Genealogy Center
- Huston-Tillotson university
- CAMIBAart Gallery
Continue Your East Austin Real Estate Search
Continue exploring homes and real estate in communities in Austin or connect with a JBGoodwin agent for help with your search. You can also call us at (512) 502-7804 or toll free at (800) 531-5207 for all your Austin real estate needs.