A few years ago, I came to visit a friend in Austin and fell in love with the city, so much that I packed my car and moved here 2 months later. I loved the endless amount of things you could do here and all the incredibly friendly people. I can honestly say that once I got here I felt like I was home for the first time in my life. I explored all of Austin and met so many wonderful people that have become my really good friends all within my first summer here! I also met my husband here and we built our dream home in the hill country.
During the process of building our home, I fell in love with real estate. Buying a new home can be very stressful but also fun and exciting and it made me want to be able to help others through the process. I have truly found my passion and every day I am excited to look at houses or apartments and help people find a place that they are excited to call home. I am here to ease your stress and celebrate all the little things throughout our relationship, which continues after closing day. I will not only be your REALTOR® but also your friend!
If I still have your attention and you'd like to know a little bit more about me, here we go:
- I was born and raised in Ukraine, so I also speak Russian.
- I am a mom of a beautiful baby girl.
- I love all animals so if you have any, I would love to meet them! I have two cats and a dog. I have also been fostering animals for about 6 years.
- I am a hospice volunteer.
- I am part of a book club. If you have any books that you recommend, please send them my way!
- I am excited to meet you!
- Sold Listings
- Leased Listings
Want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!