- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification
- Graduate REALTOR Institute (GRI) designation- only 10% of Texas agents have this education.
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) designation
- Pricing Strategies Advisor (PSA) certification from the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Worked for a property management company for 2 yrs. and helped over 100 people rent a new home.
- Helping people buy, and sell homes since 2020
- Strategies for clients: 21 home searches, 19 to win offers, 12 to revive a stale listing, 9 to overcome challenges in renters' backgrounds, 32+ step marketing plan, and other strategies for investor searches
- We’re a Leading Real Estate Company of the World
- I became the REALTOR I wish I had! Detail-oriented, market research, professional, and hard work are my top characteristics.
I was born in Austin, raised in Odessa, lived in San Antonio for 5 years, Rome, Italy for a year, and now in Austin since 2013. I have my bachelor’s degree in Leadership Studies from the University of Texas of the Permian Basin and nearly completed my master’s degree before transitioning to non-profit work and then real estate. You’ll often find me playing indoor or sand volleyball, watching a movie, listening to improv comedy, and exploring more of Austin.
My Promises to Clients
- Obedience, loyalty, disclosure
- Confidentiality, accounting, reasonable Care
- Negotiate and Advocate for You - max price, strongest buyer, at a fast pace
- I will help you throughout the selling process
- Information about state and local laws concerning real estate
Sellers & Buyers
I offer sellers a complimentary home sale market analysis with potential net sales proceeds. I'll explain how I'm not a vanilla agent, my 30-step marketing plan, how to choose the strongest buyers and negotiate, review current market conditions, the sale process, and what is important to you. Even if you’re not ready to do so now, I can help you prepare or just start the conversation.
Buying? I have 21 home search strategies and 19 strategies to win offers. Moreover, did you know IF YOU’RE BUYING OR RENTING A HOUSE OR APARTMENT, MY SERVICES ARE ALMOST ALWAYS FREE? In Texas, the seller or landlord usually pays for the REALTOR costs. Contact me today for a complimentary buying consultation.
Follow me on social media to receive news, tips, and more information on the real estate industry and to learn more about me. Finally, remember JBGoodwin is here to “help people!”
Texas law requires all license holders to provide the Information About Brokerage Services and Consumer Protection Notice forms to prospective clients.
- Sold Listings
- Leased Listings
Want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!