Ofelia Gutierrez Tomasek
Welcome to JBGoodwin and thank you for viewing my bio page!
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, invest or lease property, you may have some questions regarding where to begin. Choosing an agent can be trying, but it shouldn’t be. Choose an agent that is willing to do the research. Your agent must be active and have the drive. Your agent must be a doer, not a procrastinator. Your agent must be honest and have a good work ethic. I have all of those qualities and ultimately, I will be watching out for your best interest.
I’m originally from Edinburg, TX. I came to Austin in 1982, attended the University of Texas at Austin and graduated in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy. I’ve lived and worked in South Austin as a Registered Pharmacist. I’ve enjoyed working in the retail industry because I am inherently an extrovert. I have a strong background in numbers and have an innate desire and dedication to help people reach their goals.
I am bilingual, honest, energetic, tenacious, and committed to provide quality customer service. I would like to be that person that helps you.
- Ask me about a free no obligation loan qualification
- Be the first to know when a new property comes on the market
- Ask for a relocation packet
- Ask me about "How we help you purchase your home”
- Ask me about benefits for teachers or military personnel
- We are the number one real estate brokerage site on the internet in Central Texas
- Ask me about JB Goodwin’s methods of advertising
- Ask me about my marketing strategy to “help you get your home sold”
Se habla español
- Sold Listings
- Leased Listings
Want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!