My goal is to be your real estate resource. This extends far beyond me assisting you in the sale, purchase or lease of a home.
- I am a bilingual agent (English/Spanish) who has been active in residential and commercial property in Texas since the 1980's.
- I've been living in the San Antonio area since 1991.
- I am a Licensed General Contractor in San Antonio (for 20 years).
- I have owned and managed commercial and residential properties.
- I have bought and sold coastal property.
- I'm active in church and the community.
- Happily married, all children have university degrees.
I have an extensive network of good people to assist my clients with mortgage lending, title insurance, property insurance, legal advice, remodeling, roofing, air conditioning and heating, electrical, plumbing, landscaping and lawn care, gutters, fencing, concrete work, et cetera.
I can also assist with the following and more; residential and commercial real estate investments, understanding and possibly disputing real estate tax assessments, homestead and other real estate tax exemptions, understanding the relationship between property condition and property value, and more.
Should you have questions or need assistance please email or call me:
- Sold Listings
- Leased Listings
want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!