To be a first-choice provider of real estate services to Austinites, old and new. To have a career marked by helping his clients achieve their goals and enriching the lives of all the people he meets.
Personal Mission Statement
I am committed to continually providing my clients with the right information, expert advice, and comprehensive service in the buying, selling, or leasing of real estate.
Loyalty, Integrity, Competency, Education, and Service.
• Licensed REALTOR® since 2004
• Series 6, 7 Licensed Financial Advisor with UBS Financial Services 2002 – 2004
• MBA with Finance Concentration from Louisiana State University (2001)
• BA in English Literature from University of New Orleans (1997)
I have experience in Residential, Multi-Family, and Commercial sales and leases, and works throughout the Greater Austin area. I also currently own investment property and have renovated a home for sale (under contract in 6 days), giving me the insight of what it means to be an investor looking for Cash Flow and Return.
• Member of Unity Church of the Hills.
• Volunteered and taught with Junior Achievement
• Hobbies: Capital City Flag Football, Martial Arts and Mountain Biking
• Lives in the South Austin area
• Enjoys splitting his free time with friends in the South Austin and Downtown areas or learning to cook and watch movies with his fiancée in Crestview
• Originally from New Orleans
JB Goodwin REALTORS® has been in business in the Austin area since 1972. We work as a team to provide you with quality service. In fact, the JB Goodwin’s Mission Statement is simply to “Help People”. I feel the same way.
I’d like to be the person that HELPS YOU. I can help with Buying / Selling / Investment Property / Leasing your rental property / or finding you a home to rent.
• We are the #1 real estate brokerage site on the internet in Central Texas
• We are the #1 real estate brokerage advertiser in the Austin American Statesman
• We hold more open houses than any other real estate company
• Ask me about my marketing plan to “Help You Get Your Home Sold”
• Ask about a free no-obligation loan qualification
• Be the first to know when a new property comes on the market
• Ask for a free relocation packet
• Ask me about “How We Help You Purchase Your HOME”
Tenant / Landlords
• Ask about free help with rentals
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• Austin Board of REALTORS®
• Austin Multiple Listing Service
• Leasing Specialist
• Historic Home Specialist
• Studying to complete GRI (Graduate REALTOR ® Institute)
- Sold Listings
- Leased Listings
Want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!