To be a first-choice provider of real estate services to Austinites, old and new. To have a career marked by helping his clients achieve their goals and enriching the lives of all the people he meets.
Personal Mission Statement
I am committed to continually providing my clients with the right information, expert advice, and comprehensive service in the buying, selling, or leasing of real estate.
Loyalty, Integrity, Competency, Education, and Service.
• Licensed REALTOR® since 2004
• Series 6, 7 Licensed Financial Advisor with UBS Financial Services 2002 – 2004
• MBA with Finance Concentration from Louisiana State University (2001)
• BA in English Literature from University of New Orleans (1997)
I have experience in Residential, Multi-Family, and Commercial sales and leases, and works throughout the Greater Austin area. I also currently own investment property and have renovated a home for sale (under contract in 6 days), giving me the insight of what it means to be an investor looking for Cash Flow and Return.
• Member of Unity Church of the Hills.
• Volunteered and taught with Junior Achievement
• Hobbies: Capital City Flag Football, Martial Arts and Mountain Biking
• Lives in the South Austin area
• Enjoys splitting his free time with friends in the South Austin and Downtown areas or learning to cook and watch movies with his fiancée in Crestview
• Leon is originally from New Orleans
JB Goodwin REALTORS® has been in business in the Austin area since 1972. We work as a team to provide you with quality service. In fact, the JB Goodwin’s Mission Statement is simply to “Help People”. I feel the same way.
I’d like to be the person that HELPS YOU. I can help with Buying / Selling / Investment Property / Leasing your rental property / or finding you a home to rent.
• We are the #1 real estate brokerage site on the internet in Central Texas
• We are the #1 real estate brokerage advertiser in the Austin American Statesman
• We hold more open houses than any other real estate company
• Ask me about my marketing plan to “Help You Get Your Home Sold”
• Ask about a free no-obligation loan qualification
• Be the first to know when a new property comes on the market
• Ask for a free relocation packet
• Ask me about “How We Help You Purchase Your HOME”
Tenant / Landlords
• Ask about free help with rentals
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• Austin Board of REALTORS®
• Austin Multiple Listing Service
• Leasing Specialist
• Historic Home Specialist
• Studying to complete GRI (Graduate REALTOR ® Institute)
3933 Steck Ave, B-101
Austin, TX 78759
- Active Listings
- Sold Listings
- Leased Listings
“Leon is Awesome. Second time finding me a rental. Definitely recommend.” ~ Brittany Gordon
“Leon Connelly went WAY above and beyond with his deep knowledge of the Austin market, putting up with months of searching, keeping all the "to do's" organized, and helping me land a deal in this piranha fest of a seller's market. Hire this guy! He's also investor-friendly which is very helpful.” ~ Bill Kearney
“Throughout the process, Leon was communicative, determined, and FABULOUS ! I would highly recommend him.” ~ Steve Weiss
“I worked with Leon and was extremely happy with his service. Leon was very responsive and knowledgeable, helping us to get under contract in only 10 days in this crazy market. He was easy to reach and made us feel welcome to view as many places as we could to get a feel for what is on the market. The market conditions are very difficult, but he helped us to make competitive offers and worked late into the night multiple times to ensure we were able to be responsive to counteroffers. I highly recommend Leon for anyone looking for a realtor.” ~ Drew Palazzo
“Leon is an expert in the business! I am so glad to have worked with him. Leon was recommended by a friend and within a week we were already looking at houses. He had a lot of knowledge about the business, negotiation, rates, comparisons, resources for additional services, and financial businesses. Even during negotiations, he was able to talk me through the process and we got my perfect little starter home (I was a first-time homebuyer). Also, he, along with others on this journey allowed me to stay in charge of my decisions. Buying a home by myself at 25 was not something I thought could happen but with Leon's help, I was able to make this dream come true.” ~ Kate McGuire
“Leon Connelly is one of a kind! Leon was patient and attentive to our needs as we looked at over 60 homes in the greater Austin area. Never pressured or felt rushed. Thanks Leon!” ~ Matt Kleefisch
“<p>I put off buying a property for a year because I couldn't find anyone who was that interested in selling me one. Leon made sure I was getting e-mail updates about new properties, worked around my schedule to show me places, and even helped me show my existing property to potential renters. I wouldn't ever consider buying or selling with anyone else after working with Leon. He's also LGBT friendly and takes safety into consideration when recommending properties. I couldn't have asked for anything more.</p>” ~ Justin P.
“<p>When I made the decision to sell my house in Austin, I contacted Leon Connelly based on a recommendation from people who had bought a house with his help. I contacted him and was amazed at how quickly he responded. He is very organized and pays attention to details. Leon led me step by step through the entire process. Leon is a great person to work with. He is very congenial and considerate of his clients. His knowledge of the real estate market needs is detailed and up to date. He was a joy to work with. I highly recommend him.</p>” ~ Judy J.
“<p>I can’t express enough good things about Leon. He was always open to making himself available to house hunt. Very easy to speak to and provided excellent service. I would highly recommend. He both found us a new home and to sell our other one.</p>” ~ Dustin C.
“<p>I worked with Leon Connelly while I was looking for a rental home a few months back. He was easily one of the best realtors I've worked with. He was very accommodating when working around my schedule, knowledgeable about the areas I was looking in, and I never felt pressured during the process.</p>” ~ Bryan W.
“Leon is 10/10, would definitely use again.” ~ Tyler Gregory
want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!