Let me help you!
At JBGoodwin REALTORS, our mission statement is simple; “help people”. As a retired educator, my daily focus was always to help students to learn, grow and succeed. Now as a dedicated realtor, I would be honored to help youto achieve your real estate dreams and goals. My attention to detail, knowledge of the area, and desire to serve will insure that you receive the absolute highest quality results for your transaction. I am available, accessible and committed to making your real estate experience pleasant and, most importantly, successful!
As a native San Antonion, I have a thorough knowledge of the city and surrounding areas. Having lived in the Bulverde area for the past 28 years, I am also thoroughly familiar with the surrounding hill country communities and their unique features. Both of my children graduated from Smithson Valley High School and received great educations in Comal ISD. My daughter is a pharmaceutical rep and my son is the boys’ basketball coach at Smithson Valley High. I’m a basketball junkie!
I would love to have the opportunity to visit with you to discuss your desires and how I can help you to obtain them!
Let me help you!
Help for Sellers:
• Comparable market analysis on your property
• Marketing plan to help you get your home sold
• “Sellers resource guide”
• Follow up with buyers
Help for Buyers:
• Ask about a free no obligation loan qualification
• Be the first to know when a new property comes on the market
• Ask for a free relocation packet
• Ask me about “How We Help You Purchase Your HOME”
Tenant / Landlords
• Ask about free help with rentals
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
18503 Sigma Road Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78258
want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!