Having lived in Texas for over 25 years, there is no denying I am a Texan! My journey to the lone star state began in the capital city of South Korea, Seoul. My family and I immigrated to the United States when I was 5 and beautiful sunny California was where we started our lives in America. With a father who worked for AAFES, our family got relocated every year so by the time we headed to Texas we had lived in Pacific Grove, Yuba City, Lompoc, Soquel and Sunnyvale!
You can bet it was so nice to finally set roots in Dallas, but it wasn't until I made my way to Austin 14 years ago that I truly felt at home. I've lived in Round Rock to South Austin so my knowledge of the city is from true life experiences. Whether this is your first home or second, investment or leasing, I would love to be your personal real estate expert.
Military? Ask me about Military On The Move!
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Austin Board of REALTORS®
- Member of the Austin Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member of the Austin Multiple Listing Service (MLS - Leasing)
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- Leased Listings
want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!