Jasmine Rios Cruz
Hello and thank you for taking the time to visit my page!
I moved to San Antonio from Washington D.C. in 5th grade, and even though I grew up in Washington D.C., I consider myself a Texan at heart. San Antonio is a city that you fall in love with and find yourself calling home. It is impossible not to when you experience: the people, culture, southern hospitality, tacos, events, and views made up from the vast amount of Texas land - making the cost of living low and affordable.
For almost 50 years, since 1972, JB Goodwin has been giving back to our community. We truly commit to our motto, mission, and way of life to "help people". I am proud to be a part of this family made up of highly-trained and caring professionals, and even prouder to work alongside San Antonio's Top Work Places.
A few things about me:
- My partner and I have two beautiful boys (2 & 8 years old), they make our life incredibly fun.
- We have a pet fish named Earl!
- I am bilingual and fluent in both English and Spanish.
- I am a Churchill Alumni. Once a Charger, always a Charger.
- My family's passion is soccer. My boys love supporting our very own San Antonio FC. We attend each and every home game!
- I come from a family of 7, family is everything to me. I believe the world is one big family, and we need to help each other.
- I am a proud soccer mom.
- I love to explore my city ... from the yummy food to the fun parks, hiking trails, and entertainment.
- I enjoy meeting new people, and making lifelong friends.
One of the best things about San Antonio real estate, and the cities surrounding it, is that there is something for everyone.
Please let me know how I can help you!
- Active Listings
- Sold Listings
- Leased Listings
want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!