I may not have been born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could! I've lived all over the country, in cities big and small, and can say from experience that Austin has all the advantages of a big city but with the friendliness of a small town. I believe that's why so many people are moving here, and why so many stay.
I’ve always had a fascination for buildings: the impact they have on our lives, the way they reflect our values, even the way they’re put together. So, after earning my Master's degree in Construction Management at Colorado State University, I went into the field of historic preservation. During that 18 year career I taught university courses, helped start an outreach and education institute at CSU, and worked for a grant program distributing hundreds of millions of dollars to local governments and nonprofit organizations in support of their community’s preservation efforts. I also served as the Deputy Historic Preservation Officer for the City of Austin, as a member of historic landmark commissions, on the Board of Directors of historic preservation non-profit organizations, and on the City of Austin's Visitor Impact Task Force and Preservation Plan Working Group.
As a Broker Associate and member of the JBGoodwin REALTORs management team I help train and coach our agents to serve their clients and use my experience to help them achieve success. The most rewarding part of being a JBGoodwin agent is knowing I’m a member of a team with one goal, to “help people”.
My passion for real estate and historic preservation come from an appreciation of architecture from all eras, and a desire to support sustainable and livable neighborhoods. I understand the importance of place and look forward to helping my clients find the special place they'll call home.
I can help with:
• Investment Property
• Leasing your rental property
• Finding a home to rent
• Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent Texas
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• Austin Board of REALTORS®
• Austin Multiple Listing Service
• Member of the Board of Directors of Texas Dance Hall Preservation (2022-present)
• Member of the Board of Directors of Preservation Austin (2014-2022)
• President of the Board of Directors of Preservation Austin (2016)
• Secretary of the Board of Directors for Preservation Austin (2018, 2019)
• Member of the City of Austin Visitor Impact Task Force (2017)
• Member of the City of Austin Preservation Plan Working Group (2021-2022)
1613 Capital of Texas Hwy., Suite 100
Austin, Texas 78746
- Active Listings
- Sold Listings
- Leased Listings
want to join our award-winning team?
If you’re interested in a real estate career with one of Austin and San Antonio’s most respected and well-known brokerages, we’d love to speak with you today!